Shipping PoliciesLast Modified: 15th Feb 2018
See below for our delivery charges:
- Free delivery on orders of £75.00 or more (excluding VAT) - offer relates to UK mainland addresses only
- 1st Class Post: £3.95
- Next Day Anytime Mainland UK Only: £8.50
- Pre-12.00am Mainland UK Only: £17.50
- Pre-10.30am Mainland UK Only: £20.00
- Scottish Islands & Highlands Estimated 48 Hour: £15.00
- Heavy Item Charge: £8.50
- Standard International Shipping Charge EU Recorded Mail: £8.50
- Parcelforce Saturday Delivery: Available upon request
What is the latest order time for next day delivery?
Orders placed before 4pm will be dispatched the same day using our next day delivery service at a standard rate of £8.50. However, if an order comes through after 4pm we will try our best to get it out but there is no guarantee that this is possible. Choosing next day delivery on a Friday, after the required deadline, means that it is likely your items will be sent out on the following Monday and you will recieve your item(s) on Tuesday at the latest. We do not ship on Saturdays or Sundays.
Please note that some products may have different delivery deadline times which will be stated. For example some exceptions include:
- Silverline items are not available for next day delivery
- Plastics cannot guaranteed next day delivery
What happens if I reject a parcel?
If you reject a parcel or refuse to sign for a parcel delivered by Parcelforce, you will be subject to a £5 administration charge. This is to cover the return costs.
N.B. For items that are noted as heavy there will be a standard charge of £8.50.
|Bookmark & Share