Bearing Boys Returns Procedure
To return a product within 30 days from delivery, please confirm this with ourselves and complete the attached form, which should be returned with your goods:
We accept returns provided the goods and their packaging are received back to us within 30 days.
Ensure the goods are returned to us in "as new" condition unless faulty. Damaged or used goods cannot be refunded.
The agreed refunded amount will be put back on the payment method chosen when the order was placed.
How will my return costs be refunded?
If you return something because of an error on our part or because it's damaged or defective, we'll refund the delivery charges incurred in sending the item to you and pay your costs of returning it to us. We'll check all items returned as damaged or defective. In the event we find no fault, we reserve the right to re-charge you for the item/s and to recover our fees and expenses from you.
How will I be refunded if I return my item within the 7-day "cooling off" period?
By law, customers located in the European Union have the right to withdraw from the purchase of an item within seven working days of the day after the date the item is delivered. For more information, see Your Statutory Rights.
Where you're withdrawing from your purchase within the seven working day cooling-off period, and there's been no error on our part, we'll refund the cost of the item and the cost of sending the item to you as follows:
- where you're returning an item that was part of a larger order, we'll refund the per-item charge for delivery that you incurred
- where you're returning an entire order, we'll refund applicable per-item delivery charges and the per-delivery charge that you incurred
- we'll refund only standard (Airmail) postage charges for items delivered outside the UK
- where we collect an item from you, we reserve the right to recover the costs of collection from you
- if you use a personalised pre-paid return label, we'll deduct the return postage from your overall refund.
How will I be refunded if I return my item within 30 days?
Where you are withdrawing from your purchase between seven and 30 days after delivery (or between seven and 14 days in the case of large electrical items), and there's been no error on our part, we'll refund only the cost of the item. We won't refund the cost of delivery or other services provided to you in connection with your purchase. If you use a personalised pre-paid return label, we'll deduct the return postage from your overall refund.
|Bookmark & Share