Our GDPR Policy
Bearingboys Ltd will only use your information where we are allowed to by law, fulfilling a legal obligation, because we have a legitimate business interest or where you agree to it.
In most cases we only hold your name, address, contact phone number and email address for the purposes of offering you information we feel is relevant to the ongoing services we provide, or to assist us in contacting you in relation to the day to day running of our business.
We may share your information with a limited set of third parties for the following purposes:
- Payment providers for the purposes of completing your transaction
- Fraud prevention and credit reference providers to protect us from financial risks
- Commerical finance providers who provide us with invoice factoring services
- Providers who assist us in collecting reviews on our products and services
- Couriers who may contact you with tracking information regarding your order
- Should you have consented to marketing from us, we may use a third party marketing agency to send you promotions
These third parties have strict requirements on the use of this information and will only be used for the purposes listed above.
We will never sell your personal data to third parties.
You have the ability to manage your personal data and have the right to change or remove the information we hold. If you are at all concerned about the information we hold then please contact us and we will do everything we can to help with your concerns.
We may use our data for marketing purposes but if you would like to remove yourself from any general mailing lists simply unsubscribing the next time you receive a marketing email.
You do not need to do anything unless you no longer want us to hold your details or to contact you. However, if you have any queries in relation to this or to discuss your personal data please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org.